John Scott

From: "John Scott" Subject: mc68hc705 Date: 30 May 2005 15:59

For the sake of learning and the ultimate build of a system, I need the following:-

A table of functions for the mc68hc705, including the addressing of a four channel ADC; and the source code to obtain these functions. Also the details of how to embed the finished program in ite eprom.

John Scott

Reply to
John Scott

is the best place to search for information.

You can find '705 datasheet in the datasheet catalog:

There's a good explanation of how to program the part, Application Note #499:

And, of course, google is your friend:

Hope this helps.

Vadim

Reply to