Need Texas Instruments TMS34010 development board for upgrade project

Hi,

I have a project to upgrade several types of equipment designed in the

1990's using the TMS34010. I must maintain compatibility with existing 68000/TMS320C10 CPU board.

There was a TMS34010 development board circa 1990. Also... there was a TMS320C30 development board for the PC which includes a TMS34010 development board.

Does anyone have any idea where I could find a development board?

Reply to
Test