Intel Mainstone II Dev Kit for sale

I apologize for the sales pitch, but our engineering department has Intel PXA270 based Mainstone II development kit for sale. Asking about 2/3 of a list price, but any reasonable offer will be considered. The dev kit was barely used, since intially we planned to develop our own PXA270 based board, but due to project deadlines ended up using card engine from LogicPD. Send me an email (norvilis at charter.net) if you have any inquires. Thank you.

Reply to
Remis Norvilis