NanoModul 164: How to write a program for 2 analog inputs and 2 incremental encoders

Hi,

I am a researcher at Fraunhofer IPA.

Can someone help me with a program.

I have 2 anolog sensors and 2 digital incremental encoders. The analog inputs are attched to chanels 0 and 1. As for the digital encoder, T3 and T2.

I need to run them simultanously, to observe the variations of one due to the other. The output should be stored in a file.

The operation should be ran continuosly. I will be using the KEIL compiler...

Please help. If you need more info, kindly contact me.

Reply to
Navin Bala