MS Windows Vista Home Premium SP-1 (32 bit)

I have one HP Pavilion dv2000 Laptop with 2GB Ram, 150 GB HDD, AMD Turion Precessor (1.9 GHz).

Previously while typing the prompt was being invisible for couple of seconds, after that it was at the same place, its very irritating while typing.

Now a days some times wile working with any application that application is being minimized. I have tried to solve the problem after making long time running applications priority making low, but still those two problems are continuing. Need help. You can mail me also susanta snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

Reply to
Sushanta Biswas