Motorola MFC5282

Dear all,

I would like to make a project using the MFC5282 processor by Motorola. In order to begin the development, is my intention to buy the evaluation board provided by Metrowerks. But I need a compiler too and Metrowerks's compiler is expensive for my purposes.

I have known that GNU has released a gcc version for MFC5282. Is it really true ? Where can I get it and how can I install it on my Win2k PC ?

Any suggestions is really appreciated.

Best Regards

/Alessandro Strazzèro

Reply to
Alessandro Strazzèro

: I would like to make a project using the MFC5282 processor by Motorola. In order : to begin the development, is my intention to buy the evaluation board provided : by Metrowerks. But I need a compiler too and Metrowerks's compiler is expensive : for my purposes.

: I have known that GNU has released a gcc version for MFC5282. Is it really : true ? Where can I get it and how can I install it on my Win2k PC ?

: Any suggestions is really appreciated.

: Best Regards

John Eaton

Hardware, tools, compiler etc.... all for $499

Paul

order

expensive

Reply to