Microchip forum site down

Is it just me? I can't get access to any Microchip site the last couple of days.

Reply to
Richard Henry

Microchip itself is up for me - godawful slow, but then it is always godawful slow.

Were you talking about some other third-party site?

Reply to
larwe

of

My morning routine includes a cup of coffee and a visit to

Usually comes up with "Today's Posts"

My Favorites short cut comes up Error 404; entering through microchip.com and clicking on "Today's Posts" results in a page that reads

"Either the feature is disabled, or you do not have sufficient permission"

The individual topics still seem to work, however.

And for a time yesterday, even Microchip.com was inaccessible.

Reply to
Richard Henry

couple

Ok, I just logged in and Today's Posts" is working. Is this a new Microchip reader-filter?

Reply to
Richard Henry