Memory analisys library

Hello,

I'm loooking for any statically linked memory analisys libraries, which is able to track executions of the malloc family functions. It is very important that library should be independent of the operating system.

Valgrind will be perfect, but unfortunately it is strongly connected with used OS.

I will be thankful for any hints,

--
Piotr Piwko
http://embedded-engineering.pl/

Not sure exactly what you are looking for.

Our Memory Safety analyzer in fact tracks *every* allocation made for the purposes of checking valid accesses. It is presently C specific, and the instrumentation tool runs on Windows, but the instrumented program can run in any environment that has space for the application and the cadditional collected metadata (which can be significant if the program builds complex structures of any size). See

What do you intend to do with the tracked data?

--
Ira Baxter, CTO
www.semanticdesigns.com