MATLAB error: ???Processor not supported createobj(cc_target,'x'); CCS 5510 TI

Hi

Im trying to get the variable x from Code Composer via Matlab the following way

variable=createobj(cc_target,'x')

but there is and error message from matlab:

??? Processor not supported

The variable x ???Processor not supported

I'm using the TMS320VC5510 and the versión 1 of the Embedded Toolbox TI

How is it possible to solve the problem? Best Regards and thank you very much

Reply to
lathe_biosas

[...]

This is not a C question. Followups trimmed.

--
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) kst-u@mib.org
San Diego Supercomputer Center

Are you using Embedded Target? From the Mathworks website I don't see any products called Embedded Toolbox:

The two versions of Embedded Target for TI DSPs are for C2000 and C6000 DSPs. There is no support for C5000 DSPs.

Brad

Reply to
Brad Griffis

Hi

Thank you for answer> Are you using Embedded Target?

No I'm not using it. What I'm using is the MATLAB Link for Code Composer Studio version number 1.

On my first post I only specified (not complete) my system setup.

I would like to read and write variables (MATLAB CCS), at the moment only possible with matlab's read() and write(). I would like to use matlab's createobj() unfortunatelly yet with out success. Regards PS: The code composer version is 2.12.07

Reply to
Lathe_Biosas