Mask Registers in CAN

hi all, Here in my CAN project i am using the Fujitsu controller (MB90F420).That has the two acceptance mask registers(AMR0,AMR1).I have set it in to the full bit compare mode using AMSR(Acceptance mask selection register).First i written the coding to transmit (Basic settings for transmissionm like initializing CAN,enabling and disabling the required transmission registers) only the extended data before that i set the Data and Message values in the corresponding ID and DATA registers. after set the values i enabled the transmission request(TREQ = 1).I have enabled the interrupt also. here is my qns.

  1. As soon as i enabled the TREQ,will the transmission starts or shold i write the Transmission routine of this data and ID in the interrupt service routines,bcoz i have enabled the Tx intererupt.

  1. while receiving these data and ID value, how should i utilize the acceptance mask registers for Comparision,or the CAN itself do the comparision?.

Plz clear my doubts

Regards, Charan

Reply to
Charan

The transmission starts with TREQ

For each receive object you should fill in the acceptance mask register before you set TREQ.

Reply to
Jac