M32C in expansion mode 1

Hi all,

I'm participating in a new development based on M32C/84. We wanted to work in expansion mode 1, where chip select lines work as CS0, CS1, CS2 and A20.

The datasheet shows an address space 8MB length in the middle of the memory map. I would like to know how to access that space. The problem is that accessing a 8MB block should need at least address lines from A0 to A21 (16 bits data bus), but there is no A21 in the system because it is configured as CS2. So, how that space can be accessed??.

Thanks in advance, Daniel

Reply to
Dani