LVDS panel install

Hello,

I am trying to get a NEC NL10276BC28-05D panel working with a Commell LV-677 motherboard. I know the panel is in working condition, but no matter what I try, I can seem to get any video to show up on the panel. The system itself is running fine. I can see that on my monitor running from the VGA port.

Any ideas? Ive been working on this for days and i'm at a loss.

Thank you in advance.

-Chris

Reply to
ckarnacki