LPC2101-2-3, still preliminary?

I can buy the LPC2101, 2102 or 2103 at Digikey, but the data sheet is still just preliminary and pretty incomplete. Any idea when Philips will update the data sheet with full information?

Reply to
rickman

Happens more and more, and not only with Philips. Years after production release still preliminary datasheets. Allows them to make changes *anytime* with no warning. Bad, bad! The only thing you can do is to explain to your rep that you need a stable product with stable specs, and that maybe some competitor may be more user-friendly. Don't forget the wink, and offer her another cup of coffee.

Reply to
stevenvh

It seems to be a Philips practice - the data sheets change directly from 'preliminary' to 'obsolete, maintenance only'.

It has happened already years ago - the first time I got bitten was in 1972 with the TAA 310 preamplifier.

--

Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi