Lowest cost MCU w/ 2 ethernet MAC/PHY

Is this the AP7000 or is there something cheaper

Thanks, Tom Spamming this account signifies your unqualified consent to a free security audit

Reply to
spammersarevermin

With 2 Enet MACs? There are very few that have even one Enet MAC.

Chris.

Reply to
Chris

On Fri, 5 May 2006 00:20:27 -0700, Chris blurted:

Sorry, I really mis-stated this request. I am looking for a dev board w/ an MCU on it that also has two 10/100 ethernet PHYs and the circuitry on the board to allow the MCU to communicate w/ the PHYs.

For example, the ideal board would be similar to an EDTP frame thrower or packet whacker, or even an easy ethernet w except that it would have 2 ethernet RJ45 connections.