Low cost - high performance ARM11 Android development kit

We do believe that the Witech FL6410 is the perfection for Android-based smart-phones and tablet PCs.

It has

  • a powerful Samsung S3C6410 800MHz MCU,
  • 256MByte mDDR RAM and 1GByte NAND Flash providing you enough space for * storage and processing capacity;

  • Complete power management supporting sleep function;

  • 1.3 / 3.0MPixels CMOS camera support;
  • GPS, GPRS, 3G, WIFI support;
  • LCD interface supporting 4.3? and 7? LCD Touch Screen;
  • RS232, RS485, CAN, SPI, AV-In, TV-out, CVBS interfaces for industry / home applications;

  • Android-oriented keypad;

  • Android system supporting WIFI, Ethernet, USB ADB, GPS, GRPS/GSM, camera,
3G

The FL6410 with 4.3" LCD is now available at

at the price of USD215, check it out.

leon20008

leon20008 skrev 2011-04-12 07:54:

Specifications :

- ARM Dual Cortex A9 @ 1GHz,

- 4 / 8GByte e-MMC,

- 1GByte LP-DDR2,

- 1x Micro-SD,

- 1x RTC Battery Backup,

- 1x HDMI Full HD,

- 1x Ethernet 10/100Mbits,

- 1x CVBS Video OUT,

- 1x Audio OUT,

- 1x Audio IN,

- 1x USB OTG HS (480Mbits),

- 1x DC IN +5V,

- 1x Li-Ion Battery Charger

- 1x Serial Port (RS232 / Over USB),

- 1x JTAG Connector,

- 1x MiPi34 Debug Connector,

- 1x IEEE 802.11 b/g/n WLAN,

- 1 x Bluetooth 2.1+EDR (Ex. Antenna),

- 1 x GPS (Ex. Antenna),

- 1x 3 Axis Accelerometer,

- 1x 3 Axis Magnetometer,

- 1x 3 Axis Gyrometer,

- 1x Pressure sensor,

- 3x Expansion Connectors (FSMC,HSI, Audio, MiPi CSI /Camera,LCD,MiPi DSI, UART, SPI, I2C, GPIO).

$200

Just google and you will find it!

--
Best Regards