lottery terminal architecture

Shalom,

I have seen many lottery terminals around me. I also know the transaction supported by the terminals, but was wondering what is the architecture of this lottery box?

This box I have seen has:

- Bar Code Scanner

- Thermal Printer

- An OCR scanner

- GPRS support

- Its mother board looks like any pentium II PC

- No HDD but flash ROM, SanDisk (128 MB)

- 128 MB RAM

- Plus, ALL other ports which a PC have like PS/2 COM LPT etc

- Above all, touch screen for interface (no kbd!)

Can anyone put some light on it!?

Thanx in Advance, Greetings

Reply to
speckle_noise