Looking for high temperature ethernet cable

Hi,

I am looking for controlled impedence cable suitable for 100Base-T ethernet. The typical CAT-5e cable one gets has a temperature spec of only 70 deg C. I need cable that can handle in the order of 150 degC. So far I have managed to find cable from Raychem, but this is priced at US$ 75 per meter. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus

JeffM