Looking for 68hc11

I'm looking for some 68hc11 chips in PLCC package. Mainly 68hc811e2 Thanks Alessandro

Reply to
xxx

I have ~100 'E2 chips + 2 emulators, leftovers from old projects, buried somewhere in my basement. Please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@rwaltman.org

(Temporary email address, will disappear in a week.)

Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, ] [ return address is invalid. ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman

I've answer back to you but no replay! I'm interested in what you have, so let me know ! Alessandro

"Roberto Waltman" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
xxx

A little bit of patience, please? For a while I considered building a system that will notify me with a mild electric shock when I receive an email,(even if I am miles away from my computer,) but at the end I decided to just check for it manually, once in a while, as I just did.

PS: a reply was sent.

Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, ] [ return address is invalid. ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman

You did realize he's Italian? Patience is a rare art, over there...!

Reply to
karel