Looking at Cygnal 8051 micro. Is it easy to get started with?

Hi,

I have been looking at the Cygnal 8051 (C8051F000). It has 8 Adc, 2 dac, 5 PWM modules plus it has 32k flash ram. It all looks good to me :)

To get started with the C8051F000 I was thinking of using the C8051F000DK development kit.

Now the questions: Is it easy to get started with the C8051F000DK development kit? Can a noob setup the blinky program in 10 min? (I have been using keil development programs before) Does it have good example programs, (like blinky)? Anyone know where to download example programs?

Hope someone can help me out.

Reply to
Morten

"Morten" wrote in news:40290ea0$0$17602$ snipped-for-privacy@nntp05.dk.telia.net:

You will like the JTAG programming and debugging. I wish all micros had this.

Good choice.

Yes.

I don't know about 10 minutes but it shouldn't take too long.

I believe it does have some such demo.

--
- Mark ->
Mark A. Odell

Check out

applications area, there are lots of examples. Blinky comes with the development board/kit.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Stephens

Thanks for helping out :)