I got toaster example, it basically provides virtual bus driver, and whenever some toaster device gets attached to it.. its gives New Hardware Found wizard... But i want that whenever i plugin some device virtually via programme then it should load itself and then functional driver of a some vendors mass storage device.... For doing this in which area should i change, like should i change class, classGUID's wht else.. Can anyone help me out here Thanks in Advance Chandrakant

Reply to
chandrakant.tripathi