Learning ARM assembly

Hello

I come from x86 assembly background and would like to learn and experiment w/ ARM assembly mostly for PocketPC like hardware (sometimes with not just WinCE, but with *nix OS installed).

I have a Windows XP desktop, what tools do you recommend I use to learn, develop, debug and test ARM programs under Windows and an emulator environment?

Regards, Elias

Reply to
lallous