"lantronix Xport" VS "digi connect ME" and FTP

Hi, I have a doubt about FTP in XPort or Digi Connect ME: can i make FTP from my "circuit" to another WEB site in internet? best regards stefano

Reply to
stefano

I think that for the XPort you would need to get the software developers kit and add ftp to the firmware. It seems that the firmware is developed using the Borland environment but I didn't find an SDK specific to the XPort.

Peter

my

Reply to
moocowmoo

The generic CoBox SDK, currently at version 5.20, includes the XPort files. It can be downloaded from their web site. It does require a Borland C++ compiler, any version from 2.0 to 4.5 is supposed to work.

Bob McConnell N2SPP

Reply to
Bob McConnell