LAN91C111 and XScale

Hi all,

I'm working on a Intel DBPXA25x based custom board with Intel PXA255 CPU and the LAN91C111 connected with ISA bus configuration and 32 bits asynchronous access.

I am using the SMSC's driver for Windows CE 4.2 but when it is trying to do the first read (of the bank select register, whose upper byte is supposed to be 0x33), it doesn't read the correct data.

We don't exactly know if we are managing correctly all the signals that we need to make the LAN91C111 work. We have tried to change the chip select to 16 bits VLIO, but it continues the same way.

I'd appreciate any advice you could give us about this matter.

Thanks in advance,

Lur

Reply to
lur