Labview PDA USB?

We are developing an embedded design that needs to communicate with a PDA
via USB. We have selected the HP IPAQ 5550 and National Instruments Labview
for PDA's to generate the GUI user interface. My question is: does anyone
know if Labview supports the USB port directly? The Labview contractor we
use wants us to supply him with a device driver which maps a com port to
USB...
This seems like a long way around the barn if it can be done directly by
dragging and clicking an icon.

TIA

Bob Stephens
DCX - Chol

Re: Labview PDA USB?
Why on earth would you cripple the PDA by trying to run Labview on it?

It will be slow, clunky and very poor.  Use a native language if you
want any sort of performance.

Peter.

Re: Labview PDA USB?

Customer requirement...

Anyway Labview notwithstanding, any application we used would need to
communicate with the USB port. Anybody know of a USB device driver for
Pocket PC 2003?

Bob