Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- 691.2kbps RS485 PC interface?
November 23, 2005, 6:48 am
rate this thread
Re: 691.2kbps RS485 PC interface?
> I haven't been able to find a 691.2kbps PC interface card, like a PCI
> They only seem to support the 250k 500k 960k etc. To hook up the
> working with they want 2k$ for a 4 port 691.2k pci interface card.....
One reason could be is that 691.2kbps needs an uncommon baudrate
frequency if you don't want a lot of data errors.
- » Multibus 1 - scheda prolunga - dove trovarla?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)
- » [OT] Cartello videosorveglianza, ma senza videosorveglianza
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)