in circuit emulator problem

I have a situation where after performing a halt and re-going on the ICE I am using, one of the interrupts effectively becomes disabled, ie.. its like it has become masked, however I have checked the interrupt mask afterwards and its still intact.. And its only one interrupt which is being affected. Maybe a hardware issue.. Its an older system so who knows. Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Slavko

Reply to
el_squid_2000

A bit more information could tear us out of pure guessing.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

Could you tell us: What micro processor What ICE? JTAG ICE or Full ICE Thanks Pat

Embedded Toolsmiths

<no_spam_pats

Reply to
el_squid_2000