ICD2 with MPLab 6.3 and PIC C from CCSC

Hi All,

I am developing using CCSC C and MPLab 6.3. I program my devices with the PIC Start Plus and all seems to work fine, albeit a little slowly with some of the larger PICs.

If I can improve my development cycle time with a different programmer/solution then I would definately look at one.

Will to ICD2 work with with both MPLab 6.3 and CCSC C in the same way that the PIC Start Plus does? What is the extent of the debugging that is offered with the ICD2 and how does that integrate with my current development tools.

Are there any limitations to moving to the ICD2?

Many thanks,

Jason James.

Reply to
Jason James

Jason James wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Try MPLAB 6.4.

It should if you wired your boards to support ICD 2 and since you are debugging with it you will be able to program with it too.

This is all discussed in sections 1.6 and 1.7 of the ICD 2 User's Manual. You can download the latest copy from

along with the latest MPLAB 6.4.

--
- Mark ->
Mark A. Odell