how can i make a adsl modem

hello...... i m employ of kobian electronics................. i have get aproject of adsl modem please give me the guidness about it that how can i make it........... and programming is necessary in it............... which ic is better olease tell me

Reply to
gaus

You're joking, right ?

Reply to
Phillip

Well, I am certainly making a note of the name Kobian to be sure never ti buy anything they make ;-)

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

Well, seeing as you must have used some impressive tricks to get this job then I'd have thought you could have thought your way around a little problem like this. How about buying an ADSL modem and then putting its innards into a box with Kobian written on it? Your shift key is broken by the way.

Reply to
Tom Lucas

Start by searching for a data sheet for the NE555. That should put you on the right path.

Reply to
YODA

I'm curious: Is this some linguistic or cultural thing?

In English it sounds like you're asking for a whole design, plus a cake with candles. That would either require that someone drop what they're doing and work for 6-12 months, for free, or that they steal the design from someone to give to you, for free.

Is this really what you're asking for? Or are you just looking for a teeny bit of guidance on who makes ADSL chips and how difficult the coding is? I would expect that once you find an ADSL chip you could well find a reference design as well, but for that you should be asking something like "I'm supposed to design an ADSL modem, can you suggest a chip that comes with a reference design?".

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott

It's even worse than that: nobody so far has mentioned the non-insignificant barrier of gaining the necessary telecoms approval for all markets that it's intended to supply the unit to.

--
Andrew Smallshaw
andrews@sdf.lonestar.org

If you go to their website and click on "Products" you'll get re-directed to another company's website.

FWIW considering the location of some of their offices, I'm not surprised to see this type of posting.

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall, Engineer
Virtual Logic Pty Ltd,

Well, I think it could be some dirty tricks from unhappy employee to bring the whole company down. Who knows ?

-kunil

Mark McDougall wrote:

Reply to
kunil

While there is the broken Google web based interface to Usenet News, is there really also a mobile SMS interface to News ?

It seems so, at least based on the large number of very short requests without any usable information to really answer the question, especially since the messages are written in SMS speak.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Keinanen