HOT SWAP COMPACT FLASH

I am confused, the AT91RM9200 comes with a compact flash interface. I would like to be able to hot swap the cf while the system is running. How do I make the interface hot-swappable. Do I need PCMCIA interface. Or is there another way to hot swap.

I really thank you for any reply john

jtyler

Not supported if you are running the card in True-IDE mode. Read the spec.

Reply to
larwe

"larwe" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Then again,k the AT91RM9200 does not support True IDE: The Card detect can be used for hot swap I guess.

--
A. P. Richelieu
Reply to