help with finding a wifi development kit

I need a wireless IEEE 802.11 b/g/n infrastructure (Wireless Router/AP), with some applications (web server and FTP server) running on it. and it should be programmable. anybody can help?

sa144

wow - um, You could get a PC104 or other SBC from someone like

and run something as small as datalight's Sockets on it. They have 'evaluation units' and lot's of daughter boards, etc.

But, I think you're gonna need to be more specific about what you're trying to accomplish and what your needs and environmental conditions are.

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

wow - um, You could get a PC104 or other SBC from someone like winsystems.com and run something as small as datalight's Sockets on it. They have 'evaluation units' and lot's of daughter boards, etc.

But, I think you're gonna need to be more specific about what you're trying to accomplish and what your needs and environmental conditions are.

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

Have a look on this one:

DD-WRT + Asus RT-N16:

It works for me, and if you are not satisfied, I think you can download the source code and improve it.

Asus RT-N16 has 128MB RAM - and 32MB flash, built-in GBit-switch 11n 2,4GHz.

;-)

Reply to
Glenn