GPS tracking application

I need to log GPS coordinates (time and position) every x seconds. I have a GPS receiver connected through RS232. Together I have to log measures from sensors connected to another RS232 port (proprietary protocol).

I think the GPS real-time tracking is almost standard so I think there are many hw/sw already available. Is there a software sufficiently flexible to join my custom sensors data to GPS data? Or an open-source GPS real-time tracking software to customize?

Reply to
pozzugno

Sparkfun have an "hw/sw", arm based, combination for serial-to-sd logging called Logomatic with at least a pair of different firmware with available sources it can be a good starting point, but I think you must add the second uart driver/logger to the original firmware

Reply to
mmm