GPS time module

Hi, I'm searching for a gps time module (giving time to my embedded hardware). Can you gice me some recommendations? Antenna must be seperately.

Michael

--
Remove the sport from my address to obtain email
www.enertex.de - Innovative Systemlösungen der Energie- und Elektrotechnik

e Systeml=F6sungen der Energie- und Elektrotechnik

Hi Michael, try ublox in Switzerland for the GPS units -

You can order off their Website. (antennas too) For a wider range of specialized antennas see:

Richard

- Electronic Design Services.

Reply to
RR

--
Remove the sport from my address to obtain email
www.enertex.de - Innovative Systemlösungen der Energie- und Elektrotechnik
Reply to
Michael Schuster

This is an especially obnoxious example of the penalties of top-posting, and omitting proper snipping (especially of signatures). The whole sequence would be easily shown in one small page of text display. Following my sig (and the links) is an example of the above properly snipped and ordered.

Please do not top-post. Your answer belongs after (or intermixed with) the quoted material to which you reply, after snipping all irrelevant material. See the following links:

--

    (taming google)
    (newusers)

*** Example begins here.  Note attributions ***

Michael Schuster wrote:
> RR wrote:
>> Michael Schuster  wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm searching for a gps time module (giving time to my embedded
>>> hardware). Can you gice me some recommendations? Antenna must be
>>> seperately.
>>
>> try ublox in Switzerland for the GPS units - http://www.u-blox.com/.
>> You can order off their Website. (antennas too). For a wider range
>> of specialized antennas see:  http://www.taoglas.com/
>
> Thanks for the tip!
Reply to
CBFalconer