Free MCU kits!

Paul Curtis, of Rowley Associates, is getting rid of a lot of hardware, and asked me to help him. Items are 100% pristine, and most have never been turned on.

Atmel - AVR ICE200 Atmel - AVR32 EVK1100

Kanda - STK300 Starter Kit

Microchip - PICDEM CAN-LIN 1 Microchip - PICDEM CAN-LIN 2 Microchip - PICDEM CAN-LIN 3 Microchip - PICDEM LIN Microchip - PICDEM 4 Microchip - PICkit 1 Flash Starter Kit Microchip - dsPICDEM Starter Kit

Analog Devices - BF533-STAMP Analog Devices - BF537-STAMP Analog Devices - AD7940 Add-On Board [for one of the above, no idea which] Analog Devices - AD1836A Add-On Board [for one of the above, no idea which]

Netburner - MOD5270-KIT

Freescale - HC908GB60 Demo Kit Freescale - DSP56F800 Demo Board

Elektronikladen - HC908GP32 Dev Kit

Softec Microsystems - HC08 Starter Kit Softec Microsystems - ST7 Starter System + inDART-STX programmer

STMicrosystems - ST7MDT20-DVP3 (massive!)

Zilog Z8 Encore! Z8F642 MCU Eval Kit

Cyan Technology eCOG1 Evaluation Kit

EDTP - AirDrop-P

Olimex - PIC-MT-A

All he wants is the shipping cost (Paypal).

Contact Paul directly if you are interested:

snipped-for-privacy@rowley.co.uk

Leon

Reply to
Leon

Paul just told me that has had a lot of emails. He'll reply to them tomorrow.

Leon

Reply to
Leon