Formatting small CF cards FAT16

I have a device which uses Compact Flash cards and can only comprehend FAT16 formatted cards. I also have a big pile of 8MB CF cards which are formatted FAT12 I DONT have a Linux box Can anyone suggest a utility for converting the FAT structure of my cards. I **KNOW** I'm going to loose space on the deal. My reader/writer is USB, not PCMCIA, on a Win box cheers Mike

Reply to
mike diack