file I/O handling in ADS1.2

Hi,

I am new to ARM and am using the ADSv1.2. I am trying to run a C source code application which involves reading data from a bmp file, processing it and writin it back into a bmp file.

When i compile it and run it using AXD i found that the input file is not being opened. Is it not possible for the debugger to handle file I/O during software simulation?

If not then how and where do i load this input file to the ARMulator memory so that the code is able to access the data

Help needed urgently and some pointers will be deeply appreciated Neutral

Reply to
meenz.tronix