F2812 using T2PWM and QEP 1

Hello, I would to use T2PWM_T2CMP for PWMDAC and use QEP1, both use GP 2. Does anyone know if this is possible and how?

Thanks

Reply to
john177

Lemme check my crystal ball to see if it comes up with the device you're asking about....

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

Might be better to look first: F2812

Reply to
Bill Davy

Oopss..... (blush)

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

Op Wed, 3 Dec 2008 15:32:53 +0100 schreef Meindert Sprang:

You're excused, the OP did not mention F2812 in the body of the message ;-(

--
Coos
Reply to

It's a TMS320F2812 of course (DSP from TI). Everybody knows that! :-P

Reply to
blubb

I am sorry but it is not possible. T2 can be used for only one functionality (either QEP or PWM). If you need external DAC hook one up on SPI or McBSP port (e.g. 8ch, 12 bit TLV5630).

Regards, Mitja

Reply to
korenje