Ethernet on LPC2368 using DP83848- Remote Fault

Hello geeks !

I am trying to use ethernet on with LPC2368 and National's PHY DP83843.

I am using the EasyWeb example to start with.The problem is that the MAC is not getting initialized. All I could figure out reading the status register is that it is giving "Remote Fault". The datasheet couldnt give much info about this faulty condition. Will be grateful for any leads, any word of wisdom for the above mentioned issue.

Thanks ! Nik

Reply to
nik