EST VisionICE firmware for MC68332

Hey All:

I've got an older EST VisionICE unit and an Alberta Micro. MC68332 demo board and I'm trying to get them to play nice with each other :). I know fow a fact that the ICE unit can support and program a MC68332 because it shows up in VisionClick as programmable hardware, but the current firmware I have for the unit only supports a certain family of

68k's. I called EST (WindRiver) and they would GLADLY like to help me if I pay $4k for a new unit (how nice).

If anyone has an old firmware for this thing I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Reply to
ksu-deadeye

I have a visionice II... not sure if I could copy the firmware from m unit or whcih version it is

Reply to
embedhead