Davicom DM9000 and big endian MCUs

Hello,

Has anybody successfully connected this chip to a big endian MCU using 16 bit mode? DM9000's application note says that the chip supports Motorola 68k and Renesas H8 buses but it isn't comprehensive enough. I am asking because I have got bad experience with RTL8019 and H8 - I have got it working but it has cost me too much time and health. :-)

Regards, /J.D.

Reply to
Jan Dubiec