Embedded vs java

I have a query.I am a freah engineering graduate and have 2 job offers.One is with LG Electronics Korea where I 'll be working in korea as a software Engineer in Embedded systems exclusively at their research labs .And second job is witha large software firm by the name of TCS who has a global presence and where probably I'll be exposed to technologies like Java /VB etc.I m in a deleima reagarding which one to take up.Since all of u guys have industry experience ..kindly suggest me something

Thanx

Reply to
Arun

Well, those of us in comp.arch.embedded would definitely choose the embedded system job. Those in other newsgroups would choose the other. It depends on what you are most interested in. And just because you aren't exposed to some technology at work, doesn't mean you can't learn about it on your own time.

Reply to
Gary Kato