Disk on chip 2000 technical details

Hi all,

I have using MD8832-D1G-V18-X-P(Disk on chip2000 flash disk family). want detailed functionalities,programming & application notes,comman definitions and driver programs for MD8832-D1G-V18-X-P flash disk.There i no detailed command definitions and descriptions of all registers fo MD8832-D1G-V18-X-P flash disk in that data sheet.Is there any link to ge any of the following details or related details.i am waiting for you reply.

Regards&thanks, Saro

Reply to
saro

Good luck. DOC tech info has always been hard to come by. I believe the part is EOL now.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Hi Saro,

I recently needed detailed data for the DOC 2000 device and found that the datasheet "DOC_2000_DIP_DS_Rev3.9.pdf" had ample descriptions and specifications for using the device. The TrueFFS SDK also contains source code including an "OS less" driver. Try to find the TrueFFS SDK if the above datasheet is not adequate.

Michael

Reply to
msg