development assistant for Assembler lang.

Hello, All!

Few days ago I asked here questions about Development Assistant for C, I was recommended DAC and SourceInsight. But unfortunately these products don't support Assembler language analysis and processing. Are there any similar products, but supporting assembler language analysis, building flow charts (if possible) and etc.

With best regards, Roman Mashak. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@tusur.ru

Reply to
Roman Mashak