Marvell 88E6318 performance and benchmarking

Hello, All!

We are considering the Marvell platform as one of for our future product (VPN gateway, IPsec). But we didn't find any tests of performances for packet inspecting and processing of headers. Does anybody have it? As far as I know 88E6318 is based on MIPS-5KF core. There is nothing on the Marvell' site and searching in Internet didn't get any results.

Thanks in advance for any help!

With best regards, Roman Mashak. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@tusur.ru

Reply to
Roman Mashak