Devantech USB-I2C R286-USB-I2C board

Hello,

I bought the Devantech USB-I2C R286-USB-I2C board. The Devantech USB- I2C module is a low cost USB to I2C module, with a simple command set, and interfacing to any I2C device. I'm trying to set the I2C interface between my I2C board and R286-USB-I2C?

Also I do need a help in User Interface development for Microsoft Windows. It should be similar to your USB_I2C_SRF08.exe software but modified differently.

Thanks in advanced for any help,

Regards,

Michael

Reply to