HomePlug Command and Control

Dear All,

I am going to design a power line modem device using HomePLug Command and Control for a final year engineering project.

I googled a lot to get the device specific informaiton on this but can't get relevant info until now.

I only see a few white papers describing only general features of HomePlug Command and Control.

It only says HomePlug Command and Control uses

If anybody has experience in this area, please share me.

Regards

Reply to
Myauk

The specifications are very hard to come by and expensive. There is an open source project "FAI FA" (Thai for electricity).

Your browser may need to get a security exception to access the site.

Maybe you can glean something from there.

Regards Werner Dahn

Reply to
Werner