Datasheet for Intel 80C186 XL20

Hi *

Google'd for a specification doc on 80c186XL20, but only Chipdocs got it - and you need to be a paying member :-( Tried at Intel pages too - no look there!

Could someone please help me :-)

Actual I'll be needing both the SW and HW manuals (if available) ...

rg, jonhk

Reply to
JohnK

How about

--

John Devereux
Reply to

That look'd great - Thanks. Do you know of any software programming guide's - downloadable ? /johnk

"John Devereux" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@cordelia.devereux.me.uk...

Reply to
JohnK

There are plenty of generic 80186 guides - I gather it was a very popular chip!

Just google for 80C186 or 80186, I am sure you will find plenty. The CPU architecture should be the same for all the variants; so with the datasheet for your specific part you should be OK.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

I would try the intel developer site at:-

JB

Reply to
knotted_todger