COMPUTER GEEKS AND $UCCE$$

Let's face it: We love computers, we love to be creative, we love to show off our talents to as many people as will watch, and we love to make money doing it.

So why don't more of us excel at the money-making? I know you have looked at the sales page of an internet marketing site and just shaken your head and said to yourself, "I can do better than that!"

Perhaps you've come across a couple of good ones - real cornea poppers

- that make you wonder "How'd they DO that? Do I have the software and know-how to make stuff like that?" You didn't care what they were selling; you just drooled at the creative possibilities!

So, again, why don't more of us excel at money-making? What if I could show you a way to do what you love doing - creating websites, writing innovative code, developing databases, et al - and make more money than your boss? Maybe more than your CEO? (Microsoft employees, ignore that last! Bill's gonna make more than you... sorry.)

What I want to do is revolutionize your perception of a much-maligned and hated profession - internet marketing! It's the perfect hand-in-glove fit for us computer geeks! We get to play with automation, with graphics, with programming and web design... All the elements that combine to draw us into the computer world are integral parts of a profession that could make you thousands and thousands of dollars a WEEK!

The hard part is getting started. Don't be fooled into thinking that I'm offering you a get-rich-quick scheme. It's a profession. I'm suggesting you invest the time and effort it WILL take to learn a new angle on what you already know how to do. But still, I'm offering you a program that will transform your life - it's THE ideal way to develop and showcase your skills and abilities!

The training is live and interactive on the web. The owners and top executives of this company are "in the trenches" with you and are available to help you via live chat rooms, personal phone calls (that's right - you can call the CEO and talk to him on his personal phone! You MS guys, can you do that?) You'll be led by the hand step by step to a kind of financial freedom your current J.O.B. (Just Over Broke) will NEVER provide for you.

I want you to take a look at two sites:

As you look at these sites and watch the videos, think about the edge you have on everyone else that's looking into this business. You already know a lot of the principles that make internet marketers successful! You just need to learn how to apply them, and WE WILL SHOW YOU HOW! Seriously, you'll be glad you looked into this.

Best regards and I'll see you at the top!

Wayne Hamrick

800 708-0069 snipped-for-privacy@solutionsRus.ws
Reply to
JAMGold

JAMGold schrieb:

Simply because the geeks are excellent at doing technical stuff but they suck hard when it comes the money-making things. Sales, marketing and conracting is not what geeks are well known for. Most geeks I know even suck in the very basics of communication skills and can only get along with other geeks. The more genious I see, the more introverted they are.

I'm no exception in this respect btw... I'm a geek, but I've learned where my limits are and where to just shut up and pass the ball over to the sales/marketing guys. They're happy that they have me to do the job, I'm happy that I have 'em to do the "talking job".

Easy as that.

Nils

Reply to
Nils