Collection of Byte Magazines 1983-1995

I have a collection of Byte Magazines from 1983-1995 mostly complete. Any interest before they go to the dump? Free but need to pick up. Lot of history in these!! Thanks, Best Regards, Dave

PS: Located near Boston.

Reply to
Dave Nadler

Dang, too long a drive.

Reply to
Ed Prochak

It's a good excuse for a road trip!

Reply to
Dave Nadler

I kept a couple choice BYTE magazines.

I especially like the one with the wires hanging from the work bench to the floor. I think it was his cat that did that had something to do with that.

Reply to
boB

I am about to dump a few as well. Checking google found quite a lot (228) of them already scanned and available on the internet:-

Geo

That archive is missing many of the issues I've got. Anyone know how to contact folks there? I tried but got no response...

Thanks, Best Regards, Dave

Reply to
Dave Nadler

They do usually answer email but if you sent to the main address, the front office folks might not have known what to do. I'll send you another address to try. If that doesn't work I can ping someone for you.

Reply to
Paul Rubin