CODES ON RENESAS MCUS

Hi everybody, I bought Renesas R8C/1B mcus. It is written "1B4 J3C0" on the mcus. on the ones i bought before it was written "1B4 F4K0". what do these expressions mean?

Reply to
osmanpasali

Check the datasheet/user manual for the devices, the markings are normally explained in there.

It could just be a batch number or code.

--
Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for microcontrollers.  More than 7000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

The 1B4 is the chip family and flash size.

I don't recognize the other code, but it's likely a date/batch code.

Reply to
DJ Delorie

j3c0 does not connect to the debugger. Why can it be?

Reply to
osmanpasali