Clarification on Atmega128

Hi all, We are using atmega128 for one of our project. I heard that it is a 8 bit microcontroller, ok its accumulator and its data bus are 8 bit width. Then what about is address bus, is it also 8 bit width? Because for this 8 bit it can address only up to 2^8 = 256 location. Then how it can address 4096 SRAM (4K) and 131072 Flash (128K). Can anybody clear me on this doubt? Thank you

With regards marans

Reply to
Tamilmaran S

Richard